Our decades of experience assisting government, not-for-profit and corporate organizations achieve results that matter allows us to quickly grasp your mission and determine how best to help you realize your goals and aspirations.
Trying to create a growth culture? Engaging and energizing, our Design Thinking workshops provide you with the knowledge and tools necessary to leverage diversity of thought, improve communication and build and strengthen relationships — all key components of a growth culture.
Fostering peace? We help you learn how to work with under-recognized GameChangers like civil society, women, youth and traditional justice in areas experiencing conflict so that you can more effectively stabilize communities and build lasting peace.
Promoting gender equality? Our GameChanging experts can help you do this in a variety ways like integrating gender considerations into programs and systems, empowering women and making organizations more gender equal.
Striving for operational integrity? Let us help you gain a competitive advantage and increase your bottom line by developing and implementing policy, procedures and systems that improve your ability to achieve strategic aims while managing practical considerations.
- Capacity building
- Training and Education
- Project, exercise and workshop design
- Stabilization & Post-conflict Reconstruction
- International Humanitarian Law and Investigations
- Refugees & Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs)
- Informal Justice
- Human Rights
- International Development
- Emergency Response & Humanitarian Assistance
- Combatting Violent Extremism (CVE)
- At-risk Youth
- Civil-military Relations
- Gender Equality & Integration
- Women, Peace and Security (WPS)
- Gender Based Violence (GBV)
- Information & Influence Campaigns
- Strategic Communications
- Design Thinking
- Good Governance
- Operational Integrity
- Human-centered Design